It’s the perfect season to focus on your well-being—and we’re here to help!
Come talk to medical and wellness specialists and take part in critical health screenings. Here are just a few of the many healthcare opportunities planned for you:
- Professional blood pressure checks
- Bone density, biometric and glucose screenings
- Specific dietary and nutritional advice
- Heart disease and stroke-prevention guidance
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care information
- VA senior benefits support
Also take part in our silent auction! All proceeds will benefit our Alzheimer’s Walk Team.
RSVP to ClarendaleAtIndianLakeLIFE@ClarendaleAtIndianLake.com or 615-270-5109 by Monday, June 14.
Book early to secure your preferred screening slots. Appointment times are limited and not guaranteed.
- Rachel Banua, Advise Insurance
- Always Best Care
- American Wound Care
- Cigna Healthcare
- Clarendale Culinary Team
- Comfort Care Hospice
- Community Life Bridge
- Family Legacy
- Gallatin Center for Rehabilitation and Healing
- Guardian Home Health
- Hendersonville Police Dept.
- Hendersonville Senior Center
- Heritage Law Group
- Hughston Clinic Orthopedics
- Kindred Home Health
- Mason and Associates
- Osteostrong of Sumner County
- Patriot Angels
- Rock Castle Wealth Advisors
- Senior Care Authority
- Senior Helpers
- Sumner Regional Hospital
- Takacs McGinnis Elder Law
- Well Health and Chiropractic
- 360 Health